Recovery zone groups are based on the model defined by Patrick Carnes in his book “Recovery Zone” and provide a safe place for men to do the work of recovery after stopping their addictive behavior.
True recovery is achieved by learning to cope with difficult situations and emotions. Through the material and group meetings, men can establish a state of resilience so they can decide what is most important in their lives.
Join us with this practical approach that helps to recognize the underlying emotional causes that perpetuate the addiction cycle and learn more about:
- How to recognize multiple addictions
- How to make decisions that suit your individual needs
- How to make a plan for living an optimal life
- How to address negative emotions and learn from them
- How to move from being a reactive participant to. a proactive leader of your own life